Major Lodge Style!

Unknown





Major Lodge Style...
that must be what M.L.S. stands for here, right?

This amazing Adirondack style home
is located in the neighboring town of Bedford, New York.
Several years ago, I had the pleasure of visiting this house, 
before the current owners purchased it.  
When this property reappeared on the market, I couldn't wait 
to check out the photos.  The rumors have it
that Steven Gambrel 
was hired by the current owners to redesign the whole space.  
I can not attest to the veracity of this, but I can tell you 
the house looks completely different
from when I last viewed it in person.  
The only remaining decor is the mural
on the dining room ceiling 
(3rd photo down) which depicts the surrounding lakes outside.




The main house contains a movie theater, 
billiards room and wine cellar.




Included on this lakefront property are a beautiful pool, 
pool house, outdoor fireplace, play house and gym,
complete with indoor basketball court.




Plus, if you buy this house,
we would be neighbors.
{I could stop by and drink your wine.}

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »